Loft beds are a one level bunk bed. As their name implies, they are a Twin, Full or Queen bed raised up above the floor – “Lofty”. They twin versions are available in either the mid-line Viking series or the Paul Bunyan series. However, in the Paul Bunyan series (not the Viking) you can get the loft bed as a Tall Loft (6″ taller corner posts, add $40), X-Tra Tall Loft (more than 6″ taller, add $70) – be sure to measure your ceiling height. Also available are Long Twin Loft beds (80″ X 38-1/2″ mattress size). The Taller Loft bed models are popular with students with a desk underneath and often a built-in book case. The most popular loft beds are the Tall Full Loft beds with one of our desk units below. Kids love to customize their new “Kid Kave”. Students love the study area and parents love the space saving arrangement. Available now is an awesome Study Center. The Study Center consists of a 75″ long desk, a 75″ long book shelf above the desk, built-in lighting for the desk, a bulletin board to display those school awards, etc, a white board for important notes and even a digital alarm clock. All for only $350.
- Paul Bunyan Queen Loft bed – $1199, plus selected options
- Paul Bunyan Twin Loft bed – $499, plus selected options
- Paul Bunyan Full Loft bed (includes bunky board) – $609
- Paul Bunyan Tall Full Loft bed (includes Bunky Board) – $649
- Viking Twin Loft bed – $399, plus selected options
- Stain, upper bunky (T/F/Q) – $ 40/50/60
- Bookshelf (T/F/Q) – $ 135/155/175
- Bookshelf Lighting (T/F/Q) – $ 109/129/149
L-Shape bunks consist of a Twin size Loft bed with a Twin bed below. The lower bed is not attached to the Loft bed and thus can be moved to either side, the middle or anywhere you want it. The Viking L-Shape is $629 and the Paul Bunyan is $1029.